Essential Rules to Get Six Pack Abs!
What Are The Six Pack Abs Fundamentals Rules:
Let’s talk about ab workouts for a second:
Getting six pack abs is an ideal aim for many people wanting to improve their fitness. Hard abdominal muscles are perhaps the surest sign of peak fitness, but require a lot of work.
Most people know that you have to do them in order to acquire a perfect set of six pack abs, however most people don’t know that ab workouts aren’t the only answer. It’s true! Though sit ups and crunches help they are only part of the solution, and no matter how many of them you do they will only take you so far.
1. First off if you are consuming a high calorie diet and doing sit ups don’t expect to loose that belly fat.
Foods that are high in fat and sugar will keep you from reaching your goal as your body will continue to gather them as fat preventing those ab muscles from showing the way you want them to.
Most people think that if you eat only a couple of times a day that you will be able to drop weight quickly because hey, less food means less calories, and less calories means faster weight loss right? Wrong!
The truth is:
- if you only eat a couple of times a day your body goes into starvation mode and begins to keep those calories as fat.
- Your body is a machine and if it doesn’t have the fuel that it needs it’s not going to work the way you need it to.
- You need to be consuming about five to six smaller sized meals a day with a good balance of protein, fat, and carbs to help speed up your metabolism and to get your body to burn fat all throughout the day.
2. Second, you don’t have to do hundreds of abs exercises to get six pack abs:
I mean, There is a place for abs workouts on your way to obtaining a flat stomach, but your body is a little more complex than that.
- You need to have a good balance of abs workouts and cardio exercise in order to burn the fat around your body.
- Your stomach looses fat in the same way the rest of your body does.
- If you spend more time on the treadmill you are likely to burn fat sooner than if you were to just do a boat load of sit ups.
- Working your abs for fifteen minutes four to five times a week should be plenty and with the cardio exercise it will be plenty.
- Also varying your workout routines so that your body will continue to burn fat and build muscle will help you to get those speedy results.
3. And lastly consistency:
Workout routines that fail really fail because we fail. Though it may be hard for most to admit when it comes down to it, it’s the truth. Starting out mostly when you’re out of shape can seem like a daunting task, however if you can be consistent the results will follow.
- The trick is finding both a fitness and diet plan that not only compliment one another but that compliment you as well.
- Find something that you are interested in and that you are physically capable of doing to give yourself the best chance.
- Start out slow and add a little more to your routine each time you exercise and before you know it you will be back on your way to top form and even more importantly you will be on the fast track to getting that washboard stomach before you know it.
- So there you have it. Simple tips to get you started.
become a fat burning machine
If you find this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as you might help someone in need. Thanks.
Disclaimer: “Nothing in this article makes any claim to offer cures or treatment of any disease or illness. If you are sick please consult with your doctor.”
if you want to read more articles and know more about how to get six pack abs, and more healthy fitness topics to improve your life style? Click Here!
Excellent nutrition is the basis of a healthy Life!
Liked the article? Share the love!