Nutrition & Foods That Create Passion & Have Great Sex!
Is the thrill gone? Has the thrill gone out of your love life and sex? Do you just spend boring evening after boring evening together watching the prime time TV lineups?
On the weekends he watches sports with the guys, she goes shopping with the gals. You eventually wake up one day thinking – “Gee my life and sex life have gotten pretty dull!” Well it doesn’t have to be that way.
Would you like to put some spice back in your sex life?
Well you can. This article focuses on two main aspects of foods and nutrition – one what foods and nutrients are needed to help your body function properly for sex and the other being to help your brain properly function.
After the main ingredient that makes sex exciting is the brain and how it functions and how well it functions. After all it is the brain which makes visual images exciting and interprets sensual smells and a sexy sounding voice. And it ain’t your feet, which dreams up creative fun sexual scenarios for you and your partner.
This article deals with food and nutrients for the brain as it relates to sex, Eating Foods and Nutrition to Improve Your Sexual Pleasure
Here are some of the recommended vitamins, nutrients and foods:
- B-Complex Vitamins – The B-complex vitamins B-1 (thiamin), B-2 (riboflavin) and B-3 (niacin) are all needed for a healthy sex drive.
- Vitamin B-1 is found in grains, asparagus and raw nuts
- Vitamin B-2 is found in asparagus, bananas, broccoli and lean meats.
- Niacin Vitamin B-3 dilates blood vessels, creating better blood flow, and it also is important to sex hormones.
- Vitamin C helps keep your various sex glands running smoothly.
- Antioxidants help protect the sexual organs and the prostate gland from free radicals.
- Vitamin E aids sex hormone production and improves circulation and is found in whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Zinc is needed to produce testosterone, the male sex hormone and is contained in oysters, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, spinach and garlic.
Other valuable nutrients are:
- Biotin -boosts normal health of male sex glands.
- Folic Acid – maintains sex organ health.
- Selenium – increases male potency and sex drive.
What We Eat Can Greatly Affect Our Sex Lives – Think About This!
Have you ever noticed that when you or your spouse are tired you are rarely in the mood for sex. This seems to be especially true of women. When they are tired the answer is almost always NO! And these days with many women having to work outside the home plus juggle family activities and housework it is no wonder by the time bed rolls around she is ready to roll over and go to sleep.
Yet have you ever noticed when both spouses are full of energy it almost always leads to sex and the more energized the better the sex.
Knowing this there are things you can do everyday to provide your body and brain more energy for things you enjoy doing – like having sex. Often his buddies may make fun of the guy who helps his wife with the housework, but I bet he’s getting more then these other guys.
Aphrodisiacs and Love Foods:
1. Consider the awesome power of the mind.
Have you heard of placebos, I know you have. The work often times because people believe they will. Some aphrodisiacs work simply because you believe they will. Your brain is in effect your greatest sex organ. If the brain thinks some food turns you into a sex machine, it will. So if you believe buffalo chips will fire up your sex drive, chances are they will.
2. Oysters are a well-known aphrodisiac:
Oysters are packed with zinc, so if you are zinc deficient, oysters may help you feel sexy.
3. Serotonin is a chemical the brain produces that can boost your sexual desire:
Stress lowers the levels of serotonin. Some studies have shown low levels of serotonin are linked to poor ejaculation and low sperm count. A combination of foods containing the amino acid tryptophan and certain carbohydrates can reduce stress and increase levels of serotonin. For example 4 – 6 ounces of fish, poultry or lean beef with bread or pasta.
4. Androsterone, a potent male hormone, is thought to attract females, and is found in celery.
Researchers speculate that when you eat celery, you can release the androsterone through perspiration after digestion. Women can’t typically smell this, but some things are sensed subconsciously and women can be attracted to this.
Also the smell of pumpkin pie can increase blood flow to the penis according to a study.
With all this focus on foods and nutrition remember that the most important attribute is to pay attention to your partner. This can be the most powerful tool for putting your partner in the mood for great sex.
Disclaimer: “Nothing in this article makes any claim to offer cures or treatment of any disease or illness. If you are sick please consult with your doctor.”
Excellent nutrition is the basis of a healthy diet!
Liked the article? Share the love!